- National Symposium on Healthy Yoga Lifestyle – for Prevention of Lifestyle Diseases, September 10 – 11, 2015
- National Symposium on Tuberculosis, Jan 27 – 28, 2014
- International Symposium on YOGism for Healthy & Happy Living and Aging, December 6 -7, 2010
- National Symposium on Science of Holistic Living and Its Global Application & C.M.E. on Therapeutic Life Style Changes for Management of chronic Health Problems November 16-17, 2006
- National Symposium on Medical Informatics and C.M.E. on Hospital Information System in September 6-7, 2004
- International Symposium on Ayurveda ,Yoga and Naturopathy & CME on Alternative System of Medicine For Positive Health and Chronic Aliments. in Feb,2002.
- International Symposium on Recent Trends In Tropical Disease Research in Sep.1997
- XX Annual Conference of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India in Jan. 1994
- XVI Annual Conference of Indian Immunology Society in Oct.1989
Training Courses Conducted
Eighteen National level short term training courses on ELISA and other immunodiagnostic techniques with special reference to tropical diseases have been successfully conducted with the support of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi and JBTDRC in 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1995 1996, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Training was provided and reagents were supplied to staff of Filaria Research Centre (NICD), Calicut; Institute of Vector Control and Zoonoses, Hosur; Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela; Dr. Menghani’s Pathology Lab & Research Centre, Bilaspur; University Medical Centre, Manglore; Regional Medical Resarch Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneshwar; Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai; for establishing Seva filachek facility in these endemic areas for benefit of filaria patients.
2. Biomedical Informatics
Eighteen National level Workshops in Medical / Health Informatics have been successfully conducted in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 with the support of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
Faculty for these National Workshops was drawn from DBT, ICMR, BICs – New Delhi, Pondicherry, Pune, Ludhiana; NIC, Delhi; IAMI, New Delhi, BHU, Varanasi; AVV, Coimbatore; BCRCE, Durgapur, AIIMS, New Delhi; KIMS, Bangalore; GMC, Chandigarh; SMIMS, Sikkim; NEERI, Nagpur; IIT, Kharagpur; MGRMC, Chennai; Apollo, Hyderabad; Manipal Hospital and participants from different states namely Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, M.P., Gujarat, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, W. Bengal, Orissa & U. K. attended the events.