Your everyday coffee cravings have lead to a particular corner in the kitchen being dedicated to brewing. Despite the fact that this tiny corner may be your favorite corner, it is no secret that it would stain more often and needs a great deal of care and attention. Following are some basic tips that help you achieve a shining coffee corner and a clean Keurig coffee machine that makes brewing easy every time.
How to Clean Your Coffee Maker
Keurig coffee maker maybe a magician when it comes to brewing coffee but the truth its, it won’t clean by itself at the end of the day. So be it Keurig k55 or any other model, it is important to frequently clean the machine.
- To clean a keurig machine, the first step is to disassemble the coffee machine to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Next is to sort out the components into dishwasher suitable (such as K-cup pod holder, funnel, drip plate and drip tray) and those that are unsuitable to be cleaned in a machine such as (water reservoir, lid and the machine base).
- Then wash all the components except the base with warm water and a soft cloth without any detergent while the machine base is wiped with a damp cloth.
- In case of clogged exit needles in the K-cup pod holder, use a straightened paper clip to clean the debris.
- Last, reassemble all the components and the coffee maker is ready to show the magic.
Once every 3 to 6 months, it is important to descale the keurig coffee machine with either with vinegar or keurig descaling solution in order to remove any water droplets or mineral scaling and to ensure the longevity of the coffee maker.
Here’s How to Own a Gleaming Coffee Corner
The coffee stained mugs can be easily cleaned with a paste of baking soda and water, that is scrubbed lightly and then cleaned off with a damp cloth while the coffee rings and stains the kitchen top are effectively removed with lemon juice that is left until the stain is vanished and then wiped off with a clean cloth.